Monday, October 23, 2006

Jen&Roy's Wedding Part 3







This past August I was asked to be a Bridesmaid in one of my good friends Wedding. Jen and I date back to diapers so of course I said yes. I was allowed to bring a guest with me, so of course I dragged Troy along (Willingly-not kicking and screaming). Since I didn't get to pick my limegreen outfit Troy was a sport and let me pick out his:). The day of the wedding the weather was fantastic-hot-but fantastic nontheless. The ceremony went well-the groom only studdered a little bit:). The limo ride was fun and so was the morning with all the ladies getting our hair done. The bridal party did a very good job, I like to think, because the bride was on time. Later on we had cake&liquor and we danced the night away. The following morning my hair was still perfectly in place thanks to the load of hairspray and about 1000 bobby pins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home