Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas with the Chernoff's








Last year I was able to take part in a Chrismtas party on my Stepmom's side of the family. This year I was fortunate enough to return. We all got together this past Saturday for Christmas Dinner, attendance was: Dad, Stepmom (Dorothy), Stepbrother (Will), Stepsister-in-law (Stacey), Stepsister (Amanda), Stepbrother-in-law (Pat) & Stepniece (Kirah-daughter of Amanda&Pat). The meal was cooked by Dorothy and it was mouth watering. After dinner we all went over to Connie's house (Dorothy's niece) for deserts&wine. I had a good time and several people remembered me from the year before-so I was good to go. Troy couldn't make this trip and his presance was missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home