Thursday, March 22, 2007

Holly&Jeremy's Visit







Over reading break Troy and I had company, as you can guess-Holly and Jeremy. They arrived on the friday and we fed them pizza and followed up the evening with a little beer. Now when I say a little beer, I mean that Jeremy and Troy were drunk-and Holly and I were completely sober:). Unfortunately for Jeremy.. he didn't have the experience on him and he was the only one that woke up with a hangover. So:) That saturday morning of the hangover-we went snowboarding/skiing. Everthing went not too bad, it was definately hot out and packed full with other reading break people. After that we were all invited back to Troys parents' where we had dinner with everyone:). Ps Holly- I'm holding ransom one lonely purple sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home