Sunday, July 29, 2007

Visit in Rossland July 8-9/07 Part 2












Troy and I were able to come down to Rossland to hang out everyone. We didn't get to see Kirah for long before they had to head back home. I also thought that we were the last ones in the house-and like a city person-I locked the door.... Turns out the following morning we found out that we weren't the last ones home and we (and when I say we-I mean I) accidently locked out Amanda-so we had a pretty good chuckle about that. On the Sunday Dorothy, her Nephew, Troy and I all went to Le Roi (the locals say it-Leroy) Mine for a tour. It was great-we had an excellent tour guide and the mine was only 6 degrees-so that was a very nice change from the temperatures on the outside of the mine. We also were able to try a little gold panning to boot:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home