Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Whiteswan Lake Camping Aug 31-Sept 3/2007




Due to the raining weather the previous weekend.. we weren't able to go out fishing. So we decided that we would go up again the following weekend to camp some more and try a little fishing. I've never caught anything before so it was definately an experience-Ian said that I had the biggest fish for the summer that everyone fished-so that was pretty cool. I caught and released my fish.. and what I mean by that is that I caught it.. Ian netted it/unhooked it/measured it/set it free:).. So really.. I just got to do the fun part. Troy and I each caught fish and we kept one of Troys-we'll definately have to try it again next summer:) I won the "woodchucker" log award-because I was the closest at guessing how many bundles of wood Linda sold. The bet between she and her boss was that she couldn't sell 80... and if she could.. she would get a week off of work with pay.. well turns out that she cleared 80 bundles-also it being the first friday of a long weekend and the fire ban was lifted.... might have had something to do with it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home